dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Love you gran
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 2:48 pm

Hi Gran
You're really my hero.
I'm glad I called you this afternoon.

You've been really strong the past weeks.
I'm so sorry to hear about Aunty Mary,
Your eye condition is worrying me at the moment.
I know you're scared.
I'm scared too.
I hope to be back to give you support.
Be strong okay.
I'll be there for you.

"Hearing gran sob over the phone this afternoon pained my heart". The strong woman I know reduced to tears.
Her eyes, and she's been lonely.
I really wish I could be back home with her.
She's really my best friend
She's been there for me since I grew up, And it's been a whole lot of roller coasters these couple of years.
I'll be there for you Gran.
I Love You.