PHONE SOAKING IN RICE NOW
Wednesday, September 04, 2013 @ 6:52 pm
It's been a horrible week since I turned 21.
I'm terribly depressed and angry at myself.
I visited glenelg beach yesterday and stumbled on the most amazing sight ever.
It was exactly like the scene out of the movie!
The seagulls were perched on the rocks and with the sunset in the background.
I took a step closer for a really good photo on the rocks because I was so sua ku.
There was a sudden drop in depth, and I fell into the water with my phone in my hand.
Okay, not literally fell, just missed a step and there was like a brief second that my phone came into contact with the water. Which I immediately pulled my hands out.
But I think I didn't remove it from the cover fast enough only at dinner.
Then i wiped it.
Now, it just wouldn't charge.
Yes the battery is super duper fine, because its charging in sumei's phone now.
But when I plug it into the charger, it just wouldn't charge at all! I'm serious!
It pains me to know that I'm so distracted because of my phone.
I really wish it'll come back to life
It's currently soaking in rice, because of what we've seen in the internet, that it absorbs moisture.
But the fact that it can't charge pains me.
I paid $538 for this phone.
I am terribly upset.
I'm in a foreign land.
There's no Samsung Service Centre here in Adelaide.
It's my 2nd semester.
I'm missing out on amazing photos because this shit happened.
I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW.
TOTALLY HATE MYSELF.
I wish I could send the phone back immediately and then have it fixed at the service centre and for it to be sent back. OMG.