dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Saturday, August 10, 2013 @ 11:26 pm
Post National Day Celebrations at the Irish Club at Carrington Street this evening! It was an event put together by Adelaide University and Uni SA (Singapore Association). We got our NDP funpacks shipped here all the way from Singapore!

Yes, that's right! I've got everything here, including the clappers and the "sword" and even the booklet full of vouchers! The trendy hat minus all the foooood of course! It was a really fun night, everyone was mostly decked in red and white, and it was like truly home. Singapore accent and the kiasuness and really what Singaporeans generally do!

Great photo opportunities and singing "This is home". I really believe that these are the good old songs that are always remembered, rather than the songs that come and go every year and nobody else remembers. Living overseas the past few months has made me cherish my life in Singapore even more. Somewhere we are all comfortable and just familiar to us. So, I am really proud to be a Singaporean.

To many more years to come.
Happy National Day Singapore. #48years

While we walked around town today, the australians asked if we came from an event or something, and seeing we had like "funpacks" and "tattoos" on our faces. They even wished us a "Happy Independence Day!"
It was a truly great feeling.

I Love Singapore!