dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
NEW FRIEND YAY!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 @ 10:33 pm
So I'm reporting what happened to me today!
Made 2 new friends (hahha like primary school) like that.
One of them is an Aboriginal! I feel stupid now because today is the first time I've officially been introduced to an Aboriginal!
He's from Darwin and doing Clinical Science, meaning future doctor! Like wow, okay so the common modules we did were biochemistry this semester.
People may call me a stalker, because I found his fb through no mutual friends, and just his name. But it was only that easy because we have a common module together what.
At least after I found him, I didn't thick skin and add him on fb right....

Hahhaha but I received a friend request from him shortly after! So I'm proud to say! I HAVE AN ABORIGINAL FRIEND!