dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
WHINY CRYBABY
Sunday, July 28, 2013 @ 9:01 pm
Second post of the day.
Its really difficult for me to come to terms with the fact that I just left Singapore last night. 3 weeks that I so enjoyed very very much is over, and I have to move on with life.
I am really grateful and appreciative for the people in my life, back in Singapore and in Adelaide, but I miss everyone so terribly that I can hardly control the waterworks.

I'm not trying to keep on whining like a crybaby but I just can't help my tears. I hide it as much and hold back as much as I can, but when I'm all alone in my empty room. It just flows naturally, now half of my bin is filled with used tissue papers.

I keep telling myself. Since 3 weeks could pass by so fast, then in no time at all 4.5 months will soon come to an end and I shall be welcoming my summer break with open arms!

Missing everyone in Singapore already!
XOXO!