Less time, more productive?
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 @ 9:10 pm
Will someone please tell me what's wrong?
Well lets see.
Now my timetable is so free compared to what I had in poly, how is it that I can't seem to get anything done?
Last time travelling to and fro sp took about an hour each, and once I got home, I still had time to watch tv and nap and play with Princess and catch up tv and all that. I still managed to find time to do productive studies and complete my assignments.
Well, over here its the total opposite!
I have like an hour of lesson.
I come back.
Eat a quick lunch.
Spend the whole afternoon doing the same-o-thing.
I don't find my arvo productive at all.
I definitely find myself spending a whole of time doing my assignments rather than studying.
In fact I rather study then do my assignments.
I can get so exhausted so easily.
Where did my time go.
I haven't even watched my bones and himym in a freaking long time.
At the rate that I feel that it's not even worth my time because I'm forever working on the same assignments.
In the past, I had so little time but I could accomplish so much more.
Now, I feel that I have all the time in the world, but I can't achieve and accomplish as much.
What is uni doing to me?
Is it because I live on campus?
That school is just a 15 minutes walk away through and fro?
I mean I can literally get back from classes in a jiffy.
Spend a whole lot more time trying to do work, when I can actually go out and have fun?
Can someone feel my agony please.
I wish I knew what was happening to me now, before its too late.