dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 @ 6:06 pm
I swear this has got to be the hardest part about hall life.
Here I am trying to mind my own business, and there they are, PEOPLE. WHO. STOLE. MY. MILK. FROM.THE.COMMON.FRIDGE.
It was labelled and it was 2L, what excuses do these people have man. Like seriously.
2nd time food has gotten stolen from the fridge.

Some issues happened, and I cried so hard yesterday because it was all a prank.... NOT.
Okay, that part has been resolved. But I can't help but feel some sort of discrimination on our part.
Why does this only happen to us. I mean so what if we're asians, it's not like I stole your food or anything. Why why why.

Received so much love since last night, with happy food packages left outside my door.
Really thankful for my hallie family :')
They're really making life here a lot better.
I love you guyzz
xx