Happy Mother's Day
Sunday, May 12, 2013 @ 7:49 pm
So while all forms of social media have truckloads of dedications to their moms, and updates about how they're celebrating their mothers' day, I belong to a group of people far away from home.Wishing that my mother was close to me right now.
It's been a hell of a week since school started. I know I always emo and rant and complain about how homesick I am. Because I still am.
Even though I whatsapp home every single day, it's just that bad.
I feel so distant here, I don't have mom to rant to.
Facing a different group of people here all by myself.
Sometimes I can't even be myself.
I know I can't be reliant on anyone, too reliant. Sometimes when I show my true colours, or just being the person that I am. People just put me down, or do something else.
Why should I change the way I am just for someone else.
My pillow just got taken away by KC, damn it. I want my pillow back. ARGHHHH.
I wish things would stop now and go back to the way they were.
I know everyone is leading their own happy lives back home in Sg. But I'm really missing everything now, and I'm yearning for some comfort food.
Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for everything.