dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday be gone!
Sunday, April 07, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
So anyway. This is week 6.
Tomorrow will be monday, week 6 monday.
I have 2 deadlines due on the same day. THURSDAY.
MOODY THURSDAY.
I have a biochem quiz on the citric acid cycle, purely based on PBL (oh how i hate PBL), and i have my 1st assignment, the australian cuisine report due on the same day at 5pm as well.
Well, let's just say it doesn't feel like my report's standard is up to my past standards.
I don't know if my brain's malfunctioned or what, its just that I really feel at a loss on what i'm actually supposed to be doing in uni.

Feeling damn aimless and useless and annoyed. I don't even get to go out and enjoy my life.
I see the locals going out to parties and I'm stuck in hall trying to get my work done. Which, half the time I think I'm damn easily distracted or I procrastinate alot, thinking there's always tomorrow.

Please pray for me, I need some sort of drive and motivation. I sleep so late, and despite that I get up early to do work. I can just spend the whole day doing the same assignment and not even get time to revise my work. I don't know what to do.
I want my thursday to come quickly and end quickly. Then it'll be time for the mid semester break for me to seriously rest and do some catching up before the exams in june.

Pray for me. I'm serious.
Losing sanity here in adelaide.