dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Teary teary on sunday nightie
Monday, April 29, 2013 @ 9:23 am
Today marks the start of school, sad but true.
The past 2 weeks of holidays have been amazing, I've had alot of fun and memories. Last night we cried our eyes out when our dear italian friend was leaving to go home.
Skyped this qiqing,and she refused to look at me cause she said I never cried over her before and now I'm crying over someone who isn't her. And also because she was more interested in the star awards 2013 which I couldn't catch live!

Hallies and fun, and we've really made great memories together. Alex came to visit for 2 weeks, he arrived  start of our hols, and right down to the end of the last day. So can you imagine, not only the sadness when he left, but also the thought of school starting again was a killer. 
2 weeks, we all say.
His mandarin is amazing and he's a really good friend made.
Its interesting how we all meet in a foreign land, and you're all able to get along so well in a humongous group of friends and always laughing and joking and cooking and eating.

Time flew by really quickly.
I remember saying, on friday the 12th that aiyah 2 weeks so long. But last night, I kept thinking back to myself what the shit, so fast. What has time done to us. 

I guess it is true when they say time passes quickly and even more quickly when you're having fun.
Really appreciative of the hall family I have here. Being miles and miles and miles away from home, I seek comfort in those around me and those who skype and whatsapp me.
I love ya'll.
I can't wait to get back to Singapore.

Till we meet again Alex.