Kill me please
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 @ 9:28 pm
Biochemistry and Physiology is draining my life away. Its only week 2 at uni, and its horrible. It feels like I haven't got my basis right, since the last time I touched both chem and physiology was like in year 2 poly like 2 years ago!?
I'm really extremely worried, and textbooks are not always available, and if I were to purchase them they're really expensive. I hate the feeling of not being able to highlight those library books like as if they were mine. I wish that I could own every single available textbook in the world just right now.
Please pray for me, so that I can hang on. Uni life is really difficult for me at the moment. The nutrition modules I'm taking are much more fun/interesting than physiology and biochemistry. I hate labwork, and tomorrow I have 3 hrs of biochem doing pippetting, cuvetting, spectrometering and what not.
I'm really worried at the moment and I'm not even kidding or overthinking things. Imagine reading labpract manual and notes and realizing just how much shit you don't know or you're unsure about. I'm deeeepresssssed.