dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
In a land far far away
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 @ 2:06 pm
Hello.
Who says I'm not making an effort to talk to my friends from the same country/class.
I really try to.
But things to talk about have been reduced greatly. Firstly we don't even live close to each other.
Everyone has their own lives now to lead, there isn't really much in common other than the fact that we have same classes and we're classmates.

I hate it how I have to hear from another source, from my homeland about how negative it sounds.
Just tell it to me face to face. I really try to maintain this friendship between us, and its not really working out that well is it? 
Its not like I'm purposely sitting further away or not talking. I've made several attempts, and well let's just put it this way. It kinda turned out awkwardly (from my point of view), not sure about the others.

I keep coming back to this same thought about how things used to be previously. Yet there's nothing I can do to improve how things are now.

Kthxbye.