Friday, March 01, 2013 @ 9:14 pm
Hi from Adelaide!
I'm currently into my first week in hall living already. Well generally, Singaporeans will stick together just like PRCs in Singapore. Finally we understand how they feel when they come over to Singapore to study. I mean there can be really no common topic to share/talk about but the people here are so friendly.
Well, I'm just really glad for a great bunch of singaporeans that are over here staying in hall with me.Seriously grateful and appreciative that we can crap so much together. That we can singlish together, and slang and speak mandarin and spend times in peoples' rooms laughing our asses off. Thank God for them.
Having fun together and getting high upon seeing more asians/singaporeans around. They're the people that have made my stay in the hall more enjoyable.
Making new asian friends, and going places with them. Like just yesterday, I took my virgin ride on the adelaide metro system (bus) to harbourtown, which is near the airport. Meaning that I could have sent my parents off also.
Well, stay tuned for more exciting stories! Tmr's scribble night and then school starts on monday! Well, at least 1 hour of biochemistry that is.