dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
First days
Wednesday, March 06, 2013 @ 8:25 pm
Hi from sunny adelaide!
The weather these days is really just warm warm warm! First week lectures, and I'm overwhelmed by uni life already.Well, firstly its my first time sitting in a lecture hall filled with 300 plus other students!
Just physiology today, the lecturer told us that there were 398 students enrolled into this common module and that they had expected the lecture theatre to overflow and hence stream into the LT4 above!
But he's a really fun guy, and I look forward to having lectures with him!

Biochemistry seems to be a total killer. Meaning I'll probably have to study the stuff all over again. Stuff like the active site and the enzymes and co enzymes. OMG kill me.

Printing in Australia is sibei expensive. Well, firstly the home printers don't auto flip your paper for you. We spent more than an hour trying to print a 89 page nutrient reference value for australia/nz for our nutrition across the lifespan module. Then I tell you I heard all the vulgarities all in a span of an hour plus. All cursing at just how stupid the manual slotting of paper was. Its essential to do that so we can do back to back printing to save paper. Since everything here is damn expensive.

Forgive me if I start to become more vulgar. Everyday aunty gladys sure to scold me in vulgarities. It's really hilarious watching how every other person next to me swears too. Its like a part of them you've never really seen. For me, I gave up patiently slotting the paper in to feed the machine. I just printed every one-sided. I really cannot tahan lor please.

I feel so lethargic just walking to and fro classes. 1 hr a day, and still must walk up slopes and stairs. Everyone around me is just so worried about getting fat, and they're like going to exercise/jog/gym every single day. I'm just like I wannnnnna work out too, but as the saying goes. The heart is willing, but the flesh is weak. The hall dinner is amazing, we get so much variety everynight until I'm seriously watching my diet and counting calories just to make sure I don't overeat. I think I'll put on weight sia. Scary much! But I don't wannnnnna put on weight :(((((

Exercise is on my mind, but I don't wanna wake up so freaking early to run also. I HATE RUNNING.