TONIGHT
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 1:47 pm
Hi.
Last post before I leave for Adelaide. My luggage is more or less packed already. Its so frigging heavy. I'm brining 3 luggages, of which 1 is under my parents' name. I can't bring my bolster, so please send me a bolster. I can't bring my bed, so please send me a bed. I can't bring my dog, so please send me princess. I'm leaving my lenovo, thinkpad behind because its old and the battery is spoilt. But its still working fine. It's been with me since the start of poly, and its so hardy, I love how hard i can type on its keys and it'll give me a really nice keyboard sound. I will miss the red dot that I can use as a mouse. I think I'm going to leave the mouse here.
Anyway, everyone is saying I'm bringing too many luggages. When the immigration officer opens up my back to check in Adelaide. Hohohoho they're gonna keep laughing at what I have placed in my luggage. I'm serious. But my mom said, if I can save money I will just bring everything I own. Lol. Because things there are just so expensive, so if I can save money by not buying some stuff. I guess I would. Anyway, if I were to travel around, it'll most likely be my own money there right.
I'm going to miss Singapore alot.
I was woken up by peiyun's mother cause she made a call to me to wish me all the best for my studies. Which was so sweet of her also, because she knows that I'm leaving and she called. Hahhaha then Hariz just called to wish us all the best and have a safe flight/journey to adelaide also...
Going to leave the house at 4.30pm later for early dinner at airport. I know its freaking early. Kiasu singaporeans as we are then.
Should be back in July. Stay tuned!