dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
St Valentine's Day
Friday, February 15, 2013 @ 12:06 am
Before you get all angry on me my dearest spouse. I spent my Valentine's day with my beloved family. Its our last Lou Hei before I fly off for my studies. So please do not be angry at me for not telling you who my date for Vday was. I'm glad you spent it in the company of great friends like Marie, Sheena & Shermaine. I really wished I could be there, but I'm sorry I couldn't.

Spent my morning/afternoon with my mom packing my luggage. I just realise I have alot of things that I have yet to pack in, and I think I may just have to ship my entire closet over because its really too much. I can't decide which t shirts and shoes I wanna bring. Also, not sure if the style there is more lap chap then I can just wear tshirts or should I bring more going out shirts. I'm just pondering over that. I packed in almost ALL my clothes from my cupboard already (talk about being kiasu) when I actually know that I'm going to be buying clothing over there!

Headed down to cine to get my father his s2 transparent casing and phone protective screen. Suddenly like a small kid, and call me lobang queen. Knowing where to get all the cheap deals. I mean if you're a teenager, you'll more or less know where to get your stuff for a good price right? Then we walked over to ion where there's kikki.k because I wanna show mum that 29.90 2013 planner that I keep thinking about. But she says its too expensive, then we headed back to tpy to get my pipagao (I HAVE TO DECLARE) but I'm going to bring it in anyway and try my luck. Also bought my yoko yoko ( like an old woman) because if i have muscle aches, i don't wanna rub myself and get my hands all greasy and when i rub my eyes in the middle of the night (i usually do) it'll sting my eyes! So I have checked. I have a maximum allowance of 50kg, doesn't seem so much suddenly. Not like when you see how much I pack!

Dinner at mama's place, for lou hei and yeye opened this expensive cognac (martell) the cordon bleu one, omgosh i have never tasted such awesome martell before. It's really smooth and when you drink it, it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling down your throat and in your tummy! Mama brewed my favourite luo han guo (usually for me) because nobody else in the house ever drinks it. She told me that when she headed to the markets today, there was no pork to buy at all! (because the night before she asked me what i wanted to eat for dinner,and i said i wanted to eat the sweet sour pork that she cooks), then she went to the guy who sells pork to the hawkers and then asked for pork. Then he said not for sale, then she said, aiiiiyaaa my grandchild waiting to eat my sweet sour pork. Then this pork man was so kind, he just cut up some pork and sold it to her! :'( Extremely touched when I heard it.

My mama and yeye brought me up when i was still in nursery. I really can't bear to leave everyone behind when I leave for Adelaide on Tuesday. I hope they'll stay healthy and happy and live to a ripe old age!

On the other hand, Princess's mood hasn't been so good either. Lately she's just listless and quiet all the time. Daddy says perhaps she knows I'm leaving as well. Thats why she's sad. Then this morning, I felt someone come sleep next to me and caress my hair (it was gran). Siggggggh as I'm typing this post, I'm holding back water in my eyes.

Okay, I shall shut up now.

So that's how I spent my Valentine's day. In the presence of family. :'( Yeah, it was meant to be elusive and mysterious for fun. Hahhaha spouse. Don't blame me.  :)