Officially done with Spring Cleaning!
Friday, February 01, 2013 @ 11:36 am
Just woke up a little earlier this morning to finish cleaning the remaining 1/3 of my study room (mainly the table). Its totally spick and span right now! So nice the feeling of coming to a clean table void of hairs (yes I realise I'm really anal about having hair on everything, even though its my own hair).
Well, I secretly have 1 more drawer to clear, but WHO IS GONNA KNOW THAT? Except the fact that when i open up that drawer I would go. GAHHH the mess. Other than that. The cupboards above me and the shelves around me are really clean.
I even cleaned my own side of the window grille. My sister can't be bothered about hers. Last year I remember not doing any form of spring cleaning at all. Because of the crazy fyp rush and all that. So I just did 2 years worth of cleaning now. The cleaning water and rag were changed so frequently, and the water was so black. The dust is seriously scary! I packed all things dearest to me, away from the table/window and placed them in my cupboards so they won't be subjected to 3 years' worth of dust.
1st Feb already, meaning only 18 nights left in my bed, smelling my pillow and my blankie, (I'm being whiny now).
Gotta get ready to leave the house! Tonight 1st round of reunion dinner, with my sp clique and 9.45pm Ah Boyz To Men Part 2!
Pre dinner? I think we may just go and try Prive cafe's tea, since from 3pm-6pm, their having a 50% tea special off their cakes! Totally excited. But don't know what to wear now. Hahahhaha.
Talk later. I charged my Samsung digi cam, cause its easier to carry around! Lazy to go and take the canon charger too! This samsung, just need to charge using phone charger! :):):)
Labels: 18daystosleepinmybed, cakes, february, reunion, springcleaning