dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Hello from Adelaide!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 @ 7:46 pm
Landed at 6.15am ADL time this morning, really early and got around getting to know the city. I swear there is nothing left to eat by the time its 7pm. All the food outlets are extremely pricey and I just want to take out my rice cooker and start cooking now.

We visited Glenelg today, the australian beach and stuff. Cause daddy rented a car for us to get around in. I tell you, the australians are wearing bikinis and boardshorts while we were baoed like zhong in jeans and sweaters. Hilarious. When the sun was out, it's okay cause its hot. But the moment the wind starts to blow. Brrrrrrr I hate the cold. I feel so cold everywhere lah.

Just now when we called home, and spoke to mama aiya I started to tear again. Happening too often now yeah. I can't wait to move into the university and for my parents to fly back home so that I feel all alone in it, and bury myself in work instead of thinking just how far away from home I am. I can just hide in a little corner and cry about it all the time.

I miss singapore.
I miss my family.
Okay I'm not going to type anymore I miss you cause I can't hold back my tears. AGAIN.