Happy Valentine's.
Thursday, February 14, 2013 @ 12:31 am
Hi this marks the fact that I have 5 days left in Singapore.
Trying my best to pack everything into my luggages like seriously. Like vacuum packing everything and all that. This just means that its the 5th day of CNY but its 1/3 of CNY left also.
The past few days have been. OKAY. For the fact that CNY is all about catching up with relatives that you haven't seen in a long time and hearing them asking about where you're going to study and how tall you've grown (since the last time they saw you, which was technically a year ago). If you're lucky, they'll comment on how much weight you've lost, or put on. Then the day goes by where you just laugh everything off and say "no lah". To avoid awkwardness, you just eat and eat more. That's just eat. CNY is pretty much like that.
Spending time with family? Well, for us its just everyone being at home together (all at the same time) and then doing our own things. Which I totally don't understand how that means "spending time" together. But what am I to say, and to who do I say that to?
Anyway, qq moved into hall. So it means that if I wanna meet up with her it won't be possible because she's gonna just spend even more time in school and all that. So I'm just gonna heck it. Wahahhaha (sorry if you're reading this now), she moved to hall to spend more time and attempt to be less distracted at hall. Where her sole purpose is to study and mug and beat all the foreigners in her classes.