dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
2 weekends left
Sunday, February 03, 2013 @ 10:22 pm
What is this.
2 weekends left in Singapore.
So much that I have yet to accomplish.
I think I'm miss my silly friends & my family.
Then I'll be whisked off to Adelaide where I will have to control my internet usage.
A senior told me, over there the speed is amazingly faster than Singapore, but the only downside of it? The usage is controlled over there and apparently you wanna use more? Then pay more. Which is ridiculously crazy. No more data for whatsapp, having to camp in library for wifi instead. I'll be like Theresa in Singapore, but when I'm in Australia. Get it?

Hahhaha I'm going to get as much internet via cable then. Pay about $40 for 30gb of internet, please my friends, make it worth it. Endless skyping and downloading of HIMYM and all that :)
So tomorrow is Monday, final week before CNY.
No new clothing anyway....

Grandad did some spring cleaning on his side, and brought over a whole lot of mom's travel stuff and old granny stuff. I found and learnt something new today. They're called Ektachrome slides, which in the past, photographers used it to project the images they had taken. Then it was like made into a film, I mean it could be made into a film like that lahh...

found Ms Chong's encouragement bookmark to us during our olevel days. Gonna pack these 2 along for motivation.

Any one wants to go back for cny mass? :(((