dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
1 month to school
Monday, February 04, 2013 @ 11:30 pm
4th February ALREADY.
In 1 month, I'll be in Adelaide having my first taste of uni life!
In exactly 1 month from today since classes start on the 4th March.
Study study study.
Omgooooooosh.

Is it so difficult to get people to go back to IJ for CNY mass with me.
Why what's with the " I can't wake up, I don't want. I don't think I can make it." Notice everything starts with an I in front? When have we become so self centered? I mean in today's society, it is inevitable that there are many people that only think about themselves and also because of the society that we live in. We always strive for the best for ourselves. But sometimes it wouldn't hurt to take a step back and have a look at life back in the past. I mean friday is a really good day to wind down just before the start of the chinese new year this year.
If it means waking up early to go back for mass, to soak into the IJ atmosphere before I leave for my next step in life, it's like a refresher, and perhaps it also gives me strength to begin my journey as a uni student. Hahahha right now I can't find the strength to go back alone (don't ask me why).

I mean sacrificing a few hours of sleep for this is nothing. Can go back and bai nian to the teachers. Since you can sacrifice a few extra hours of sleep to rush a uni essay. Why not wake up slightly earlier to go back for IJ mass then if you really can't take it. Go back home and sleep. Hahhaha why does this post feel like its directly to mainly one person? I don't know?
But its quite general.
Everyone's main reason is like can't wake up. So there. I'm done with this post.