dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Time off with gran
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 11:57 pm
What's up!
Today finally got my laundry bags from DAISO! So many sizes and materials to choose from. DAISO is really like a happy happy place. With so many things and household items and interesting japanese things.
Gran was so happy in DAISO, we spent an hour inside. Just walking around on an empty stomach.

After that, I took the liberty of introducing gran to Nando's for some good chicken. I vividly remember saying I wanted the chicken as mild, but when it came it was HOT. So I guess it still went down quite well. I love the 3 bean salad, and I wanna attempt making it at home! Anyway, gran spammed the extra hot peri peri sauce like free like that. She can tahan chilli padi, so she said she can tahan that.

Packed the wing from my chicken and the breast from gran's chicken for dearest gelato girl Theresa, and some wedges too! For her lunch. It didn't feel so nice to give her our "leftovers" but I did ask her if she minded or not. Also because the wing wasn't exactly my favourite part of the chicken....

Took gran to the new wing of PS and blanjah her to canele cakes. Hahahhaah yes I'm so generous!

Okay, I've got a bone to pick with korean bbq.
I don't understand why my friends love it so much.
The thought of the smell irks me.
I dislike the fact that I have to grill it and get my hair all stinky.
Buffets like that would actually mean that I would have to keep standing up and getting my own meat and food. You can't even grill/bbq vegetables over that. It's just pure meat.
Imagine all that pork belly (ALOT OF FAT), and the beef and the chicken that goes charred over the grill/fire. Then it's such a noisy environment not much for a conversation also.
So there it is. I'm picking a bone with korean bbq, like how i would do for a chicken part.