Severely Pissed
Saturday, January 19, 2013 @ 12:37 am
Okay.
I reiterate. I hate tardiness.
I hate it so much, I could watch it burn every single day and every single night.
Is it too much to ask for, that people be on time for gatherings and such.
Does it mean that when people are late, and you're the only early one that you're not all that important for them to be on time for?
Does it really mean that way?
I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it.
You decide on a time to meet, you meet on time.
Okay, give a 5-10minute leeway. But more than that? That's just horrible.
It is really true, like in the past.
When a timing is set, people are always early/on time because of the lack of communication devices like a mobile phone or the internet.
If you were late in the past, nobody will wait for you.
But now, with the kind of technology that we have. A smartphone text that will be sent on the time that you're supposed to meet ( I'm still at home, and I'll be late.) Like WTH.
It's a different era. People are like that now.
Tardiness isn't a big deal to some.
Oh please, at least make an effort to be on time.