31ST JANUARY 2013
Thursday, January 31, 2013 @ 1:21 am
WHAT THE SHIT.
31 DAYS OF 2013 JUST WENT PAST. I HAVE 19 DAYS LEFT IN SINGAPORE.
*PANIC MODE*
SO MANY THINGS TO DO.
YES mom is probably right now, she said after december 2012, the rest of the world/time will probably just fly past like that. Okay, so what should I start to do. Start to pack really neatly and get things in order. Gosh I'm getting a silly panic attack.
I'm going to miss home more than ever.
And the people here (probably i'm whining too much like a cry-baby). *fingers crossed I don't cry on the 19th. Lol
Just next week, is the week before CNY. I don't think I'm prepared AT ALL. I shall continue to spring clean when i'm home this saturday. I must leave my area spotless and easy to use when I'm not around.
Looking at my calendar, my heart beats so fast, pitterpatter. It all seems so unreal, (okay back to the story telling of how I always thought of studying overseas but never thought too much about it and da da da da da).
Meetups meetups! Arranging to meet with people before I fly. Went back to NUH and churned out another date with my ex colleagues to meet up. Just faced with the same question all day long while I was there. When I'm flying why I'm back. LOL Something happened that made me pissed. But I shan't bring it up here. Cause I am at peace with myself now.
Throat ulcer is killing me. I wanna recover. So I can eat good food before I leave.
Qiqing's mom is being a darling. Frying up a batch of seaweed/crackers for me :) <3 p="">
Our IJ reunion didn't make it today. I hope Marie gets well soooooooon. Meanwhile I'm making plans for the rest of the weekdays in February already. :(((((((
3>