dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
1 month and 6 days
Sunday, January 13, 2013 @ 11:05 pm
Counting down to the days I have left in Singapore before I leave.
Realising that I haven't updated much in the recent months.
Last week I did things on my "To Do List Before Flying Off", and that included visiting the newly opened Marine Life Park by RWS and having fun at the Adventure Water Cove.

What was most memorable was the opportunity I had to snorkel with the fishes at the Rainbow Reef, enjoying the cool salt water against my skin in the sweltering heat. The S.E.A Aquarium was simply magnificent and amazing, it's almost like you're actually inside diving with the fishes. I am truly fascinated with  jellyfish right now. Its like a blob of goooooeyness and its just so cool like that.

I still think that the what used to be "underwater world" is now part of the aquarium.

Getting mixed feelings about leaving next month. Everything seems to be falling into place. Just can't help it, but feel weird all over. I'm going to leave this place, to go to somewhere new and unfamiliar to me. A place far far away from home. Everyone else seems pretty excited for me. I should do things to keep myself excited too huh.

I managed to clear the shelves that have been bugging me my whole life in my study room last monday. Those dusty shelves, I have gotten rid of them. Like byebye. Started to clear my cupboard, cleared the pictures that used to decorate the cupboard in preparation for the big movement for studies abroad. So now, its just empty.Wiping out the dust and memories that used to hang from the cupboards.

On the side note, another place to strike off the list. ANTIONETTE. That expensive place that I've been wanting to visit before flying. Tried the Gnocchi Carbonara and Mont Blanc (this japanese inspired dessert with chestnut cream), yes and the Moroccan Mint tea was indeed a great way to cleanse the palate after the meal. Felt severely underdressed in shorts (luckily i still wore shoes) because of the bbq later on.
I actually brought back the napkin because it felt too atas and precious to be used. The quality of the napkin is like towel-like, seriously expensive stuff. So I couldn't bear to use to to wipe my dirty mouth. It has better purposes elsewhere (if you know what I mean).

At the huge-ass aquarium that everyone was raving about. 

Mont Blanc 

Oh, my dad just handed me a glass of red wine to sip on.The writer's block is going to come soon. Uh Uh Uh.....