Need to confirm my leave...
Tuesday, October 02, 2012 @ 9:25 pm
Am I the only one getting excited about the Haji weekend? I wish things could be confirmed somehow, we're really running out of time. The bus schedule is full and really packed, and to make things even worse, don't even know if our little trip is on.
Colleagues are taking leave like its free, tomorrow when I'm back in the office, I'll just write my leave as and when I feel like it. Morever I'm a temp staff, why the heck should I care so much if they're short-handed or what. They can handle it anyway. They will have to, without me eventually. Anyway, as of now, they said they're extending my contract, but I haven't received any form of extension of contract, so I signed till 20th Oct, technically. I don't really have to indicate my leave until I'm confirmed for the rest of the year.
Hospital ah hospital. Why you do things so slow. And let my leave priveleges get so confusing. ARGH