dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Its a dohhhhhhha-dubai-turkeyyyy trip
Sunday, April 08, 2012 @ 9:28 pm
Hiiiiii to those who visit this space frequently.
I'm leaving for my 2 week trip to Doha and Turkey tonight.
My flight is at 0200 at T1.
I'll be taking this time to take a breather and leave my footsteps around the world! Following my cambodia trip last week.
I'll be visiting the fairy towers in turkey and taking the cruise. Also visiting the limestone formations in Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Its warm calcium rich mineral water flowed over the cliffs and it cooled into formation. Its a world heritage site, so I'm quite excited for that. Another wonder in the same month!

Then, I'll be back in my uncle's house at DOHA. Majority of my trip in turkey. Like 8 days 7 nights.
Don't miss me too much.
I'm expected to have wifi and internet, and my netbook.
So if you ever miss me.
Drop me an email or whatsapp or something :):):):)


See you all soon when I come back on the 24th! <3<3<3