February 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 11:51 pm
We went to the ZOO! okay, that was last thursday.
We took advantage of a special $10 deal, and we went into the zoo.
Spent 7 hours reliving all those past childhood memories!
The Zoo has changed ALOT over the past few years, infact, without the MAP.
It'll be like walking in a maze.
With the map, it was already bad enough, without the map, I think we could just camp overnight there already.
Anyway, I don't want to talk so much.
So just post pictures, I guess when you see these pictures. It'll tell you many thousand words. :)
At the beginning, the entrance, they wanted to charge us what 20 dollars for a picture? Suck tourist money.
Who says ij friends can't click with sp friends?
Hanging on for dear life!!!
Free tram ride to the entrance, wheee!
Special light made my white shirt glowwww
Stomachs filled with pizza hut for dinner!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNNNNNNN!
Today you celebrated your 75th birthday, here's wishing you good health and longevity and happy happy all the time. :):):)