dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Bye Bye SP
Monday, February 20, 2012 @ 11:40 pm
Hello!
I've officially ended school in SP!
I mean like seriously. No more exams and mugging.
And I'm being pestered to get a job and earn my own allowance.
Stupid.
I'm still a kid okay.
It has been a week since the fyp presentations have ended.
We've even had our final class outings already.
Now, we're really just waiting for time to pass and rot.
I just want to play right now.
After 3 years of slogging with chemistry and nutrition, all i want to do is go out all day and have fun.
Catch up on all my tv, catch up with friends and never grow up.

I"m really surprised time passed super fast today. We just sat down and ate and then it was soon 4pm and we ate again and it was soon 6pm! Seems like I'm always the one complaining that time passes really fast. I think if I look back at some of the previous posts, I would have discovered that I complained about time passing too fast too.

With 3rd March's D&D in mind, I'm set to go shopping and find something appropriate to wear. Something that can double up as a wedding lunch reception dress for the 10th of March as well.
Then it'll be a bout of travelling around the world, before I officially sit down and honestly apply for jobs.

Which reminds me, that I have to update my Jobscentral profile with qualifications and stuff.
This has been the day we've been awaiting since the start of year 1. Always looking at the end of something even before it begins. And now here I am, at the end, looking back at the beginning. And worrying about time and its speed. And also my future.

I just checked my nail polish collection. Its definitely dwindling because many of the older colours I've got have dried up. So I also need to stock up on shoes and bags. AND MANY MORE. Going shopping tomorrow! Hopefully I get something. *Fingers crossed* Okay the picture below is my favourite one so far, and I've used it as my display picture for path!



For those who are unsure of what path is, path is another form of twitter but it allows you to show people if you're asleep or awake. And it makes easy sharing as many people are not on it just yet.

Okay, as soon as I've found a suitable job I'll inform the whole world. For now, back to my nails.