dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 @ 10:50 pm
Today I lost my ezlink card. The last time I lost it was in sec 1. Seven years ago. Same way. In this card holder. I think landyards are really useful, but not useful if they break. Thats why I stopped using, cause my cardholder broke away from the landyard.

Together with my ezlink card, is my 19 days left of concession and $9 worth of money AND MY HOUSE CARD KEY. PERIOD.

HORRID. Lost it like after I tapped out. Found out about the missing card probably 5 mins after I lost it. How can right?! I mean the chance of me discovering the lost card is very high because the time taken to trace back and all is just like that. Retraced my steps so many times, nope still can't find it.

I just hope some kind soul returns my card to the transitlink office or the student service center. MY CONCESSION. BOOOHOOOOHOOO. So sad today.