First Post of 2012
Sunday, January 01, 2012 @ 11:05 pm
Happy New Year everyone!
I'm back from peiyun's chalet. Had 2 separate 2 hour naps today and my body battery is slowly draining away.
I spent new year's eve outside! Its normally not the case, I'll usually be at home counting down with that tv and that's about it.
But last year, I decided to go against all odds and ask for permission to spend New Year's Eve OUTSIDE the house! I asked 2 months in advance and I'm glad I did!
It was a crazy night.
Ziling, Ther and I bought tickets to watch Ghost Protocol at Cathay@Downtown East for 1.40am
Then we walked back to chalet for dinner, and had PRAWNS which ziling so kindly peeled for me as well.
Ban Luck with wuwu's grandmother. LIKE SERIOUSLY. We made a profit of $1 with our moneies combined. (very little, but hey it was a good attempt). Her gm like seriously win so many games. The rest at the table were playing with 20 cents, 50 cents that kind, her gm put $2! Hahhahaha
Then it was off to countdown, a little crazy asshole taitee/heart-attack went on in the room with the alc-alc-cohol.
GHOST PROTOCOL was SUPER COOL AND AWESOME. With many action packed scenes, that made me scream out in 1 of them cause of the shock.
After the movie, we were like walking back to the chalet and it was seriously too quiet. So creepy, the cricket sounds were super loud and I honestly couldn't wait to get back to the chalet.
Then for those who were awake, mostly us and some of wuwu's friends we played like monopoly deal and other card games like bridge, and (i don't know how to name it). Became alcoholics even in the early morning of 2012.
Attempted to catch the sunrise at 0714 since Nea's website said so. But it failed. So headed back to chalet, where I managed to get enough eye-shut for 2 hours before check-out.
After that, ziling, ther and I went to town and walked from city hall to somerset (OC) almost dying of exhaustion to have Sarang for lunch. Which was a total disappointment. No foc kimchi and rice and the food was just horrible. My zharjiangmian tasted too sweet, ther's bibibamp was too try, zl's springy udon had only 1 piece of chicken. Like wth. And the only decent thingy was the pancakes. Never ever want to go back there to eat again. :(
Headed home for an immediate nap. Till 6pm where I finally had my first and only shower of the day. Off to Daidomon for Jap bbq New year buffet. Now I'm back, typing this post. Thinking if I'll ever get to spend another new year's eve outside ever again.