dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
The days before the Dragon Year
Sunday, January 22, 2012 @ 11:51 pm
CLS Graduation party on wednesday where Ms Toh sang song. Okay that was the highlight of the party. If not, none of us would have been there.

XLB buffet with zl, ther, cedric and jimmy neutron on friday.
Clique reunion dinner with XLB buffet people plus wuwu and beth on thursday. ZI CHAR IS STILL AWESOME CAUSE ITS CHEAP.

XLB standards have dropped terribly, but we still ate 3 longs each.
With the steamboat and the prawns.
This lunar new year is a packed one.
With fyp report submission round the corner, I think everyone is mighty stressed up.
Who isn't? I AM.
Just this week, we were told our report was a D standard and that we have to spend alot of time on it.
So there's really no point in enjoying CNY this week.
My fyp presentation is on 8th Feb, which is just next month.

Anyway...
Xlb buffet, then esplanade, then mbs, then makansutra gluttonsbay and then home. That's alot of stuffing for 6 hours! COLD ROCK was 1 Litre, so technically 200ml of icecream for each person. Hahahhaha, That's crazy, after xlb buffet. Saw the beautiful MBS water show and then even had bbq stingray before heading home. TRAIN EXTENSION SERVICE, so I took full advantage of it, arriving home past 1am. So proud of myself please.

These few days I've been surviving on very little sleep, so I conked out last night at 3am till 2pm today. Wahahaha, I didn't clear my room this cny because I am afraid I won't be able to find my things after clearing. I helped bathe the dog though and painted my nails. That's really all that i've done for preparation of the dragon year. Oh well. I thank my understanding parents and family members for not loading me with other work so that I can concentrate on my fyp. :)





So, the dragon year is arriving in 8 minutes, this marks the end of the rabbit year. Long ma jing sher everyone! Gong xi fa cai. XUE YE HAO HAO (cause we need to submit report!)