dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 @ 11:27 pm
Today was an eventful day with ensure and glucerna desserts.
But my back, legs and neck ache from standing the whole day.
I only peed like 3 times today.
Thats terrible for my kidneys.
I feel so fat.
Hahhahah cause the food tastes so good with NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS.
On top of my normal diet, its a hell load more of calories.
We made
chocolate tofu brownie
lemon cookies
lemon bar
chocolate wholemeal ensure pancakes
condensed milk cake.
HELL LOT OF BUTTER
KITCHEN AID WAS SUPER COOL AND FUN TO USE.
its just that I still dont know how to detach the whisk from it.
Anyway, response was good for most of the desserts!

Impromptu dinner with zl and wuwu.
Talked like great only arh.
I can't wait for itp to be over.
I HAVE TO HAND IN MY REPORT IN 2 WEEKS. THE FIRST DRAFT. LIKE WTH.
okok, i miss studying. I seriously do.
It sucks to have to wake up at the same time every single day.
at least when we have lessons, there are some days we can wake up early and late.
my lifestyle so monotonous, knock off also at the same time.
What gets me excited are fridays.
cause i usually have things on!

Anyway,
I did good deeds today.
I offered this guy my computer to use cause he looked so kanchiong today and he looked like he needed to print something.
Then i taught an angmoh where to tap his card today, cause he keep tapping at the wrong place.
So because of that, i DIDN'T lose my thumbdrive and I managed to catch my circle line train.
I ran from buona vista green line platform to circle line platform in 1 min. WHAT A FEAT!

TIME TO SLEEP. TOOODLES
WORK TMR, AGAIN.