dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
HELLLLLOWEEEEN@CLARKEQUAY
Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 1:34 am
Met up with zizi, ther and wuwu today! Had an early dinner from about 5.30pm-7.45pm at Wuhan Steamboat.
Its the 'aunty lucy' advertisement that one.
Whatttt to do @clarkequay?
The Halloween mood was there.
I wish I had taken photos with Brainy.
So cute!

Anyway there was this scary man that roared at zizi and his face is freaking disfigured. SO SCARY.
Before that, wuwu asked. If someone comes chasing after you will you run. I said I'll just stand there.
I really did. The stupid man roared. I just stood there.
I think my reflexes are super slow!

Pow pow power ranger! I love green ranger!

who are you? I only know you're from pirates!

Ermmm... I'm thinking from star wars too?

Hmmmmm. No idea!


Had an awerrrsome night! Maybe next year we can go again and be dressed in costumes!
(oh ya, did i mention??? the first thing my mother asked me when i got home was, DID YOU DRINK?)
what if i did? Hahahahah.