dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday, September 08, 2011 @ 9:30 pm
Today woke up bright and early to go ktph to help cedric and syafiqah out with their fyp video. Rayu was there too, but Hahahhahaha she got *cut out*. So I was the main star. I couldn't act much, I'm so sorry if I wasn't convincing enough for the video, hehehe but I did my best. I hope your fyp is smoooooth-running and that you'll stay "stress-free!" after watering the plants.

Anyway, I just came back from a walk with gran. Had bittergourd soup tonight. Oh how I love bittergourd soup, it has a clean and refreshing taste, then had black sauce with roasted meat. WHICH IS TOTALLY AWESOME. I love fatty food.

I walked with gran around the estate, because we were feeling so bloated after dinner, anyway its good to walk right? LOL.
Its the night time, her eyesight's really bad. So I held her hands and walked with her. I'm reminded of the times when I was younger, and she would take me out with her instead of keeping me at home. The same scene replayed in my mind, she would hold my hand and wait for me to walk with her.
Now the role's reversed, and I hold her hand, and make sure she doesn't trip or fall at night. Its no wonder why the elderly rarely go out at night, its so different. Can't see anything at night. Prone to more falls, but its cooler to go out at night isn't it? We walked to the 30 storey hdb building opposite and went up to the top floor to have a look at the night scene.

It was simply breath taking, the air was somewhat fresh, with a light and cool evening breeze, and we could see the beautiful night landscape of the toa payoh area. Its really like so wide and bright and I know that gran can see lights, though its specs of light. And I also know that she had me beside her when she could see the almost full moon. <3

I think gran's the most understanding and coolest person in the world. She knows how to listen.

Dear Mother, It would actually help if you stop exploding when we say something that "opposes'' you. Sometimes all you need to do is calm down and listen to what we have to say before exploding.
Its becoming extremely difficult for me especially to communicate with you.
Its different with daddy.
He listens and then understands.
For you, you take it that we're downright rude and we don't care.
Its like we're only trying to express our thoughts and feelings.
Whatever we say, whatever we do. Its always wrong, incorrect. Why do you think I rarely talk to you when you're at home? I try to stay quiet and not argue with you. Its because the moment I open my mouth, I know that a world war-3 is looming in the days ahead of us.
I rather zip it, and have peace and quiet and awkwardness instead of seeing you shake your head everytime I say something that you don't approve of. 
No communication. PERIOD.
I'm gonna go now, not like you're gonna see this.
Kayy thanks bye.