dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 6:05 pm
Attended SCP's 10th Anniversary D&D last night at the RWS Convention center. OH MY, the ceiling of the ballroom is super high and the ceiling of the carpark as well.
The emcee was hilarious and damn witty, entertaining everyone instantly.
The food was kinda good too, except that when the 8 treasure lotus leaf rice arrived, it was like the 2nd last dish of the 8 course meal and it came at 2230! So super late right, I would have eaten more if it came earlier, but then I was looking at the time and it was super late already and I was saving my stomach for dessert.
It was this mango cream with aloevera and pomelo. AWESOME MUCH.

Hahahha ku-jie kept introducing me to her colleagues saying this is uncle____ and aunty____. Then they would reply saying where got so old, hahahha please THEY WERE SO MUCH OLDER THAN ME. Still got the nerve to ask me to call them kor kor and jie jie. Funny shit.

So it was like an experience, attending a D&D of an MNC man. SAFETY IS THE BLOOOODY ISSUE.
We had like a safety briefing before and after. Like not to rush la, and that the exits are where la, and who to follow. Kinda cool I guess? Imagine you were at a wedding dinner and you have to listen to this, I'll laugh my ass off.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!