dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Bye Bye Year 3
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 2:10 am
Wow, thats it.
No more exams for poly already.
We finally ended our last paper on 25th August.
Its really over.
Now have to concentrate on FYP AND ITP.
I'm gonna miss school alot.
And hanging around the center.
Minus all the assignments.
Sitting on the floor outside T11A to have lunch.
All the crappy and funny times we had.
We're all going to go our separate ways for ITP.
I do hope we'll meet up as and when, and we won't drift apart. HOR HOR HOR?

Anyway, I'm currently watching Heartstrings, and things are getting exciting between them.
So cutttteeeeee.
I already dreamt of my future boyfriend by the way, its just that.
I can't remember his face.
But I know I'll be very happy.
All the korean dramas, awwww make my heart go awwww only.
Anyway, back to my Heartstrings now. :):):) <3