I'm currently ....
Saturday, July 09, 2011 @ 8:50 am
Very tired everyday.
Feeling very suffocated at home.
My mother, being my mother has decided that she wants to track me down to the end of the world.
Constantly asking me who i'm going out with.
where i'm going.
what time i'm leaving.
what time i'm coming home.
I know thats whats mothers do.
But its a bit too much isn't it?
She just repeated like 3 times to me today that she's going to the office today.
I heard her last night, well and clear.
these things don't need to keep repeating.
i heard ONCE and its enough.
she says it so many times until I can't even be bothered to answer her.
I know I shouldn't do that.Cause she's my mother.
She had me in her womb for 9 months and brought me up.
But she has to cut me some slack these days.
Its really, how do I explain it.
She wants to have a say in everything. I don't feel inclined to tell her things these days cause the answers she gives are predicted mother answers.
There I said it.
Hahhaha she better not find this link and start reading everything.
It'll be another infringement of my privacy.