dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
FYP
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 9:45 pm
YAY. Finally got started on FYP.
Went to Bright Vision to conduct our very first SGAs.
And I surprised myself, hehehe cantonese I managed to communicate with the ah ma!
At my level of proficiency, I managed to get answers for 2 questions.
So I have to brush up on my cantonese.
What else.
Oh Oh Oh. We were very independent today, going around to conduct SGAs on patients.

We have alot to learn, but I'm glad we managed to start on it.
Cough please go away.
If not you're getting in my way. Can't meet pallitive care patients with cough.
Too risky.
So cool.
We get assess to doctors' handwriting and patient files and see the whole file and conduct SGA and also meet patients and nurses and calculate BMI.
Going there every week to gather valuable information. :)

Bus ride home, managed to get a seat.
My bus ride lasted 25 minutes and cost me $1.09.
So calculating if I should get bus concession in September.
Then if I do, I can hear the student concession sound instead of the adult sound when I tap my card.
I got to sit all the way home XD