Last day of school
Saturday, June 04, 2011 @ 12:08 am
Wow. Time flies.
7 weeks just zoomed past, I couldn't wait to start school.
Now I'm just exhausted.
Assignments piling up for the school holidays.
On top of that fyp and also how do we memorize our stuff for MSTs at the same time.
Now's a time, where I could just have a hdd for my brain.
Just copy all the information from the computer and just load it into my brain.
If things were that easy.
Oh well, it'll be a pretty busy holiday.
We're all going to study hard and play even harder.
Cause we need to de-stress.
First I will learn basic first aid and then save lives. LOL
Then we'll go sentosa and play
and then i'm come back and go for tv studio experience under spot.
and then fyp at hospital.
then class chalet.
and then, extra lessons.
And with all the things listed above, must make sure I do revision concurrently AND complete datasheets and tonnnnnes of assignments.
I shall be wonderwoman.
Do many many things at the same time.