ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY
Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 12:03 am
C.O.W.S
1&2&3&4&5&1&2&3&4&10&1&2&3&4&15&1&2&3&4&20....
HELLO EVERYONE! I'm a certified first aider!
I can save your life.
Should you need me to save your life. I can be contacted at XXXXXXX
So, today is friday. The week just zooooooooomed past like that.
First 3 days of the holidays were like a gruelling 9-6 first aid course at IMM.
Had to wake up freeeaking early. Then at the end of the 3 day course, we had a test.
30 MCQ. Which all we know is that we passsed.
Yesterday, the rain almost spoilt our sentosa plans.
But the weather forecast merely said, morning showers with thunderstorm.
Meaning that the afternoon was pretty good.
We had lots of fun.
I think I was very drowsy. Couldn't walk straight.
Don't know why also.
Played with frisbee, the wheewhee rocket looking thing, some random beach ball.
Which became a soccer cum volleyball.
Got a little burnt.
But not as bad as ther.
Bathed out in the open. (RELAX, we weren't naked)
Cause all the cubicles were taken, so there was this outdoor shower thing within the female toilet.
Then went back to vivo for 7pm, Super 8 show.
Super 8. I still don't understand it.
So it was an alien looking octopus that needed metal to get back to space. Urm.... okay.
HAD THAKSIN BEEF NOODLE FOR SUPPER.
I swear, the beef frenzy is getting to me.
Just today, had beef bibibamp at home for dinner.
Means, I've been having beef for 3 days consectively now. I NEED IRON. If you get what I mean.
Tomorrow, my family members shall look forward to their crab feast.
While I wallow in despair and see my bank account being emptied up.
YES. I AM PAYING THE BILL FOR THE DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT.
We'll be at JUMBO seafood. :):):)
Shall smack on some aloevera before my awesome skin starts to peeeel.
Goodnight!