dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
dnhw chalet!
Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 11:29 pm
Thursday, 16th June 2011

Busiest day of the week!
Imprompt meet up with sqq, had jalan kayu prata at novena for lunch. Then had UDDERS. I tried my tiramisu. sqq couldn't take it, she said it was too strong for her. It was strong alright! I think I would have survived better if I had shared it. But she ordered d24 durian. Tiramisu and durian mixed together.... Errrr not such a good combo. So I finished it all by myself!

Then headed to fyp meeting. The bus took sooooo long to come. Even yingxin reached there earlier than me! Then we met our supervisor, the hospital is super near hoho and twins' place. Now I know who to call out for dinner after work during my 15 week stint. Wheeee!

After that, TIME PASSED PRETTY FAST! Class chalet! Arrived there at 6pm, got to take maxi cab. I swear I hate car rides. Make me queasy.  Wheeeeeee. I got to stay over okay.
Didn't eat much, but the after party was fun! Like super fun.
The 2nd album has been uploaded, but its private. It was crazyeeee.
Mac Breakfast was ordered at 0520.
Changi Point walk in the morning.
So many cats.
Oh did I mention, when you open the windows, and look up.
Its the old changi hospital.
Creeeeeeepy.
Anyway, the company was awesome! Now its really back to reality.
What a sad life.