dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Star Awards 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011 @ 11:16 pm
Awwwww. She missed her chance again.
She always doesn't win Best Actress.
Anyways, Elvin also didn't get Best Actor.
So its okay I suppose.
How could he not get Best Actor! So cute!!!!!
My dad says, girl ah girl, see he'll be given the contract with SYSTEMA that toothpaste company, next time I buy you the toothpaste that he is endorsing! So cute right, my father.

He was also making fun of NONO. The taiwanese, I say is yesyes's friend lol.
Then aiiiya.

Grandparents got baptised last night.
So they are all very happy.
Then can hear people say to my grandparents, now waiting for your "daughter in law".
Then my piano teacher also say, when will it be your turn?
This kind of thing.
How to say until like that.
So irritating.
I hear already. Also feel so uncomfortable.

Cannot blog about it here.
Sensitive topic.

School again tomorrow.
Oh how I think I miss ftpss.
Keep seeing students and colleagues around everywhere I go.

Starting on FYP this week.
Meeting Supervisor this week.
No wonder, my pimples keep appearing and not disappearing!