Last day of school tomorrow.
Thursday, April 14, 2011 @ 11:14 pm
Its finally the end of 6 weeks.
Time really passes very fast.
Especially when you're having fun. I've really enjoyed my time at Ftpss, the students are whom i remember. Haha.
I start my student life again, next Monday the18th of April. No holidays. No break. No life.
Gonna meet hoho tomorrow after networking session.
As some of you may have heard. There was a shocking news article about a lecturer being accused of having an affair with a student's girlfriend.
I really wonder if its true. Because he doesn't seem like that at all. I hope it isn't true. Reading those hurtful remarks posted. Sometimes you do tend to reflect how terrible gossip and the way that people talk is truly ugly.
Well, hope for the best I guess.
And since everyone has their own mouths they can say whatever they like.
Last day tomorrow. Wouldn't want to be late. So goodnight!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8