dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
It was like another world out there
Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 10:24 pm
Yesterday, after exp extra class.
Followed wuwu to bukit batok driving center to get her temporary slip of paper that allows her to drive.
Yes she passed her test. With 6 points somemore. Highly impressive.
After many mastery experiences and great self efficacy. LOL.
Okay, so it says its Bukit Batok Driving Center, but the nearest MRT station is Bukit Gomak okay.
So we headed there.
The circuit inside.
Its really like a mini world inside.
So many cars inside, then with 2 slopes, then some zig zag thing.
Almost like some play car circuit, for remote control cars!
Like seriously.
Its akin to you looking at some small architecture design in front of you, except that it was all alive.
Reminds me of the traffic park when I went to when i was in primary school.
You know?
The one that you had to practise when to cross the road.
How to be a pedestrian or if you're a bicyclist or motorist what you should do.
Like a mini city there.
Like you can learn properly. Without getting hurt.

Its a bit scary though.
Right now, i can't imagine myself driving yet
All thanks to my horrid hand-eye coordination. Which isn't helping me in my piano much.
yes, I think I shall just stick to taking public transport.
Advocate MRT. Okay I'm mad.

But I suppose its an experience right?
So many terms to remember if you got to drive.
Take BTT
Take FTT
Then TP. For that, you gotta pass your circuit first then can go out onto the road.
Then for people who take private lesson, must pay $30 to get into the circuit to try it out.
Looks like a lot of $$ involved.
When I've saved up.
And when I win in car-racing games in the arcades, then i will attempt driving I suppose.
If not, theres always bicycles ( they don't need licenses right) hahahahhaha.
Hopefully its not in the not so distant future that I win in driving games. Currently I'm FIRST PLACE!!!! (From the bottom when i play those driving games. lol)