3rd Day CNY
Saturday, February 05, 2011 @ 10:53 pm
oh wow.
the 2 cny public holidays just FLEW past just like that.
I don't know what i'm doing now.
I'm so restless.
i know i got to get started on studying for exams.
But its cny!
Its really stupid.
Its a tradition that we have go visiting and all.
Why can't the lecturers just understand that?
Instead, they pile even more work up on us, during this long weekend.
Does that even make any sense?
Its a long weekend.
Gives us more time to celebrate cny more spread out.
But noooooo, we have tonnes of assignments to complete.
Relatives to visit.
Alot of new year goodies to eat.
Test is on the first day of school after the holiday.
Grrrrrrrr.
I'm so restless.
I'm in no mood to do things properly.
Pbl is useless.....
Happy Birthday Ying Xin! I know she won't even read this. Hahahahhaha.