Taste JELLO
Friday, December 10, 2010 @ 11:30 pm
I'm not suffering from any eating disorders okay.
To readers out there.
I just choose my foods more carefully.
I never eat the B&Js cause next week, I'll be exposed to a whole lot of GOOD FOOD on board the cruise!
So I don't want to add on extra pounds next week.
Maybe I'll go surfing LOL.
Or go take dips in the whirlwind pool.
If i were to go to the gym.
I'll need to bring sports shoes
Not counting, nice casual shoes, and my sneakers for offshore activities.
AND, the gala night.
Thats a hell lot of shoes for 5 days 4 nights!
I may put on weight after coming back from the cruise.
That won't be good!
I will eat food.
Can take care of the weight after i come back. Right wuwu?
Remember the 2 week thingy.
For those who are lost, who don't know what i'm saying.
I'm going on Royal Caribbean Cruise on Monday.
YES MONDAY.
13.12.10.
It'll be to KL and then to Phuket, and back to Singapore.
I'll be away for 5 days.
Coming back on 17th!.
Then after that I'm quite free!
I want to go out!!!!!
I want to go shopping in phuket.
See if I can buy lots of things.
Should be cheaper around there right.
This MST totally screwed up my holidays.
Made many careless mistakes.
Don't think the results are acceptable.
I need to buck up next term.
RAHAYU BINTE HARIS
Term 4.
DO WHAT YOU PROMISED. IF YOU NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR SHOES, I'LL GO WITH YOU.
Okay.
What else should I blog about.
Miss me, when I'm gone for 5 days.
I doubt I'll even get to tweet.
Gosh.
Twitter's going to be so boring without me. LOL.
School holidays for 3 weeks.
I want to go go out.
And play.
And Spend Money.
I'm not even looking forward to Christmas.
I don't know why.
Tree's not up.
No mood for Christmas too.
I just want time for myself.
Oh. I want to find the perfect, orangey-red nail polish.
I searched OPI website, and narrowed the color code down to B76, A44 & L45.
I need to choose the nearest color hue, to my liking.
Tried thunder tea rice this week.
It has a refreshing taste.
and VEGETARIAN!.
Okay, what else.
I'll be really missing singapore.
No internet for 5 days starting on monday.
To watch:
HP 7
Rapunzel
Yogi Bear!
Narnia.
WANT TO GO CSI EXHIBITION.
EAT BBQ CHICKEN.
CUT HAIR. Need to find a new hairstyle.
Basically my plans for the remaining 2 weeks of hols.
Not to mention supermarket shopping and open house training. LOL.
Went for crazy christmas just now at NL drama center.
Hossan Leong's really talented.
Its a good laugh-out-loud sing-a-long musical.
With lame singaporean jokes.
Its good.
Apparently mummy bought tics for Shun Zhen's family too.
LIKE huh?
What else.
I need to blog all my might now.
I'm going to CHU HAI ( sail out to sea)
I'll definitely be missed right!
It'll be open house again soon.
We'll be standing guard the NHWC and introducing people to our course.
We'll tell them why its good to come to sp.
and the benefits.
and their career prospects.
we'll have lots of fun.
Promoting our course.
It's probably the last time.
Since we're 2nd year already.
and going to "retire" soon.
Ahhhh, one last thing.
Its weird how, I didn't accept my father's request to be my friend on fb.
and yet her receives my updates.
he asked me, you changed your dp arh?
That was like on monday/tuesday, after that campaign thing for children was over.
CREEEEPY.