dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Miss me....
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 8:33 pm
Wow, its sunday already.
Spent the entire piano lesson talking to my teacher about nutrition LOL.
She was telling me
about how she started eating oats in the morning, and she loves it.
Random i know.
I woke up at noon today. If i hadn't set my alarm I would have woken up even later.
But I had piano at 1pm.
So I had to wake up earlier to prepare.
Painted my nails today.
Found tangerine, this bright red.
Haven't tried such a loud red.
Though I always wanted to use it, didn't have the chance, so now I'm taking my chances.
Painted all my fingers, but the 2 thumbs.
I found the relvon's tuscan sky ( zl likes that color that one)
and painted those 2 thumbs that color.
Its a awkward combination. But heck.
Painted my toe nails blue, the blue from face shop. Also the ZL color. That blue.
I'm ridiculously bored.
I've been watching tv the whole day.
Bones rerun.
Season 5.
America's Next Top Model cycle 14, though i jollywell know that Krista White won.
I watched Star Search 2010 again.
I watched alot of other random shows too.
Over and over again.
I haven't finished packing.
Ahyyyaa, Princess is going over to grandad's place later.
Cause gran may want to go overseas.
Then I've set the recorder to tape all our shows while we'll be away.
Daddy's really kiasu.
We're going to check in. At 1130.
Its freaking early.
Especially when the ship's going to sail off at 1700.
He's afraid he'll miss the lunch time.
LOL.
Oh well.
What should I blog about.
I really don't know!