Merry Boxing Day
Sunday, December 26, 2010 @ 1:33 am
Merry Christmas.
I got my lovely Japanese Cherry Blossoms.
I also got a weird " monkey see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" figure.
Its 3 chimpanzees. Like HUH. My dad said, he found it cute, and it reminded him of me.
Cute lah he. So he bought it.
My sissy got a lemon colored pig piggy bank. With the same reason why it was purchased.
Chai yeng jie brought plum cake, which she baked on her own.
She made fantastic gucamole for dinner.
We had turkey.
Mashed potatoes
Baked mushrooms.
Baked rice.
Mushroom soup.
Brocolli & Carrot.
Salad.
Jacob Creek's Rose Sparkling Wine.
Amber Drink ( Sissy made it mixing apple cider, with ale, and orange concentrate).
Face like babbooo backside after drink 2 3/4 plastic cup (disposable one).
Its a bit little hor?
Then so red already.
cannot escape ah from drinking.
I haven't decently completed my assignments.
HEHP
EX PHY
DNA
ND
What else? I don't know.
MST results will be out when we go back on monday right? Dreading that.
OHH OHH OHH. DO WE HAVE SCHOOL ON MONDAY?
OR do we start school on 4th jan?