As this year comes to an end.
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 2:36 am
Time really flies.
Today is the last day of 2010.
I'm not excited for the new year at all.
That'll be facing my MST results.
Going back to school.
Having to mug and work work work but no play.
Yes, I think I'm going crazy.
Join me in the quest to do well. LOL.
Before I usher in the new year 2011.
I'll let my last week of 2010 flow into this post.
27th Dec 2010: CSI
Went to the science center.
Solved cases.
Tried to use my intelligent detective solving skills to solve the cases.
But hey, who am I kidding.
It was super easy to solve.
Even kids could do it.
28th Dec 2010: Spardies gather before the year ends
Though numbers were sparse, we still met up.
Had pizza, caught up.
Had fun!
29th Dec 2010: IJ Clique hangout
Met sqq, sherm and sheena earlier for an afternoon movie.
LITTLE FOCKERS.
Its not as funny as the previous ones.
But its definitely gross! hahaha no wonder NC 16!
Then headed to Serangoon Gardens to eat at Borsch Steakhouse.
Joan took a detour.
She should have crossed the road to take the bus into Serangoon, after all she was somewhere near Lorong Chuan. But instead she took it to TOA PAYOH, and had to take the same bus back.
She said her navigational quotient is like -10^99. Hilarious shit!
Everyone but Rox came.
Tried Frolick for the very first time. Okay only.
Missed secondary school days alot.
Coincidentally. It was also known as black day. Look at the ratio of black to other colours.
Popiah day too. Bleh.
30th Dec 2010: Spent my morning trying to complete assignments
Met rayu and yingxin for lunch at Queensway.
Ended up at anchor point eating secret recipe.
Did window shopping.
I bought my century egg and spring onion for dinner.
And my family ate without me.
Damnnn.
31st Dec 2010: Probably going to sit in front of the computer to try and finish up my assignments.
Steamboat dinner later.
Countdown on tv later.
Watch live streaming of either sbs/mbs gayo daejun later.
I think?
Now, I'm just going to sleep. Gooodnight!
Cheers to the end of this year.
Doing the *welcome dance*
Welcome 2011.
Welcome to my life!
Oh, to the people secretly reading this blog.
Don't read it in secret anymore.
2011 coming.
2010 ending
Drop a note at my dear tagbox.
Say hi.
Say bye.
Show me you care.
Before this year ends
and before the new year comes. :)